SMU vs. Wisconsin Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Wisconsin Badgers (3-2) and SMU Mustangs (4-1) going head-to-head at Suncoast Credit Union Arena has a projected final score of 73-69 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Wisconsin, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 8:30 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, SMU is projected to cover the spread (7.5) against Wisconsin. The two teams are expected to go over the 138.5 total.
SMU vs. Wisconsin Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: Wisconsin -7.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wisconsin -350, SMU +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SMU vs. Wisconsin Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wisconsin 73, SMU 69
Spread & Total Prediction for SMU vs. Wisconsin
- Pick ATS: SMU (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Wisconsin has put together a 2-3-0 record against the spread this season, while SMU is 2-2-0. The Badgers have gone over the point total in three games, while Mustangs games have gone over one time. The teams average 152.6 points per game, 14.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SMU Performance Insights
- The Mustangs have a +66 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.2 points per game. They're putting up 77.2 points per game, 158th in college basketball, and are giving up 64 per contest to rank 73rd in college basketball.
- SMU wins the rebound battle by 5.8 boards on average. It collects 38.2 rebounds per game, 56th in college basketball, while its opponents pull down 32.4.
- SMU knocks down 7 three-pointers per game (212th in college basketball) while shooting 31.3% from deep (226th in college basketball). It is making 1.4 more threes than its opponents, who drain 5.6 per game at 27.5%.
- SMU has had fewer turnovers than its opponents this season, committing 10.4 per game (91st in college basketball) while forcing 14.6 (71st in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.