Spurs vs. Pelicans December 1 Tickets & Start Time
The New Orleans Pelicans (10-9) are home in Southwest Division play versus the San Antonio Spurs (3-15) on Friday, December 1, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. This is the first contest between these teams this season.
If you're looking to attend this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Spurs vs. Pelicans Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Friday, December 1
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Pelicans (-13.5)
- Total: 237.5
- TV: BSNO, BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Spurs Games
- December 13 at home vs the Lakers
- December 11 at the Rockets
- December 8 at home vs the Bulls
- December 6 at the Timberwolves
Spurs Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Keldon Johnson gives the Spurs 16.9 points, 6.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Zach Collins is averaging 13.9 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game. He's sinking 50.5% of his shots from the floor and 27.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 treys per contest.
- The Spurs are receiving 11.6 points, 5.5 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game from Jeremy Sochan this year.
- Devin Vassell gives the Spurs 18.6 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game while posting 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Spurs are getting 7.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game from Tre Jones this season.
Pelicans Players to Watch
- Brandon Ingram averages 24 points, 5.1 assists and 5.1 boards per game.
- Zion Williamson puts up 24 points, 5.9 boards and 4.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Jonas Valanciunas averages 13.4 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 55.2% from the floor.
- Dyson Daniels posts 7.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest, shooting 41.1% from the floor.
- Jordan Hawkins averages 13.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. At the other end he averages 0.5 steals and 0 blocks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs. Pelicans Stat Comparison
|113||Points Allowed Avg.||124.1|
|47.6%||Field Goal %||46%|
|35.5%||Three Point %||34.6%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.