Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys have +1000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 8.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys' Super Bowl odds (+1000) place them just sixth-best in the league, but according to computer rankings they are third-best.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Cowboys have had the fourth-smallest change this season, improving from +1500 at the beginning to +1000.
- The Cowboys' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 9.1%.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas' record against the spread is 8-4-0.
- There have been eight Cowboys games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- The Cowboys have won nine of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (90%).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 380.4 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 287.1 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been shining on both sides of the ball, ranking best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), with 26 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.1%.
- On the ground, Prescott has scored two TDs and accumulated 174 yards.
- CeeDee Lamb has 90 receptions for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Tony Pollard has run for 737 yards (61.4 per game) and five scores.
- In 11 games, Brandin Cooks has 37 receptions for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five scores.
- In 11 games for the Cowboys, Micah Parsons has amassed 11.5 sacks and 13.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.