Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 3 the Dallas Cowboys' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +900, put them sixth in the NFL.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +900
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are three spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (sixth-best in league) than their computer ranking (third-best).
- The Cowboys were +1500 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now improved to +900, which is the sixth-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- With odds of +900, the Cowboys have been given a 10% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has eight wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- Out of 12 Cowboys games this year, eight have gone over the total.
- The Cowboys have won nine of the 10 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (90%).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 380.4 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 287.1 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been shining on both sides of the ball, ranking best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), completing 70.1%, with 26 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Prescott has scored two TDs and accumulated 174 yards.
- In the passing game, CeeDee Lamb has scored seven times, hauling in 90 balls for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game).
- On the ground, Tony Pollard has scored five TDs and gained 737 yards (61.4 per game).
- In 11 games, Brandin Cooks has 37 receptions for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five scores.
- Micah Parsons has been providing a big boost on defense, delivering 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+400|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+425|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3500|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.