Houston Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Houston Cougars (9-0) are listed with the sixth-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +1600 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Cougars host the Jackson State Tigers. The two teams meet at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1600||6th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Preseason||+2200||8th||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Houston Team Stats
- Houston averages 75.0 points per game (171st in college basketball) while allowing 49.1 per contest (first in college basketball). It has a +233 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 25.9 points per game.
- The Cougars are 5-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Houston has two wins against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the fifth-most in the nation.
- Houston has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one).
- Houston has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (two).
- Houston has tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Houston Players
- LJ Cryer leads the Cougars in scoring, racking up 17.4 points per game.
- Jamal Shead leads Houston with 6.2 assists per game and J'wan Roberts paces the team with 8.0 rebounds per contest.
- Cryer knocks down 3.6 threes per game to lead the Cougars.
- Shead leads the team with 2.8 steals per game. Ja'Vier Francis collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Houston.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.