Texas A&M Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the Texas A&M Aggies (6-1) have the 22nd-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Aggies visit the Virginia Cavaliers, with the tip at 7:15 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Texas A&M NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas A&M Team Stats
- Texas A&M is outscoring opponents by 9.9 points per game with a +69 scoring differential overall. It puts up 79.3 points per game (102nd in college basketball) and gives up 69.4 per outing (151st in college basketball).
- The Aggies are 2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Texas A&M is 4-1 when playing as the favorite, and has won each time (2-0) it has been listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas A&M and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas A&M Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Texas A&M has the most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (three).
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Texas A&M is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas A&M Players
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in points and assists. He averages 20.0 points per game while tacking on 4.4 assists.
- Henry Coleman III paces Texas A&M with 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Taylor is the top three-point shooter for the Aggies, knocking down 1.7 per contest.
- Texas A&M's steals leader is Taylor, who grabs 2.4 per game. Wildens Leveque leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.