Texas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Texas Longhorns (5-1) currently have the 19th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Longhorns are slated to challenge the Texas State Bobcats in a home contest on Thursday, November 30. This battle tips off at 9:00 PM ET. Texas is favored by 19.5 points (the point total is set at 138.5).
Texas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||19th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Team Stats
- Texas averages 82.0 points per game (58th in college basketball) while allowing 67.2 per outing (109th in college basketball). It has a +89 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 14.8 points per game.
- Texas is a perfect 5-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-1 as the underdog.
- The Longhorns are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Texas has one win versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 46th-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Texas is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 12th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Players
- Max Abmas leads the Longhorns scoring 15.2 points per game.
- Tyrese Hunter leads Texas with 4.0 assists a game and Dillon Mitchell paces the squad with 8.5 rebounds per outing.
- Abmas connects on 2.7 threes per game to lead the Longhorns.
- Brock Cunningham leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Mitchell collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Texas.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.