Texas Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect decent results from the Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-1), assigning them the 48th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +15000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Red Raiders are on the road against the Butler Bulldogs. Tip time is scheduled for 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 30. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Texas Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||48th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Tech Team Stats
- Texas Tech has a +52 scoring differential, topping opponents by 8.6 points per game. It is putting up 69.3 points per game to rank 278th in college basketball and is allowing 60.7 per outing to rank 19th in college basketball.
- Texas Tech is 4-0 as the favorite and 1-1 as underdogs.
- The Red Raiders are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Texas Tech is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 16th-most wins, but also tied for the 35th-most losses.
- Texas Tech has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Tech Players
- Joe Toussaint leads the Red Raiders in scoring (14.5 PPG) and assists (3.0 per game).
- Texas Tech's rebounding leader is Darrion Williams, who averages 8.0 per game.
- The Red Raiders are led by Pop Isaacs from long distance. He knocks down 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Texas Tech's steals leader is Williams, who grabs 1.3 per game. Warren Washington leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.